Happy Saturday, ladies! What’s on your agenda for this weekend? I think we’re on day #25 of rain, and it doesn’t look like its going to be any different the rest of the weekend. Guess that means lots of snuggles on the couch, which is fine by me!
Today, I wanted to share some of my recent Amazon purchases, as well as some I have on repeat order. I am a Amazon-addict, so I’ve got some tried and true items you are going to want to try! As always, you can see what’s on my “Wish List” any time by going HERE.
Click on any of the items below to shop!
- BOUNCY UNICORN. This was one of the items we gave Harlie early for Christmas. It’s been a hit ever since! Ages 20ish months to 3/3.5 years. It works best on hard floors.
- INITIAL NECKLACE. I have gotten SO many compliments on this necklace since I purchased it several months ago. It also comes in silver, and is the perfect size!
- ACTIVITY BOOKLET. If you don’t already know, I am a HUGE fan of Melissa & Doug toys for Harlie. They have the most unique and well-made toys for all ages. This is mainly a booklet for learning to use scissors, but it does have other things in it.
- STAPLE LONG SLEEVE DRESS. After getting this dress in the mail to try on, I went ahead and ordered two more colors! You can’t beat it for $9.99 the price point!
- BLING BRUSH PEN. I saw one of my favorite bloggers shared this as a stocking stuffer gift idea back during the holidays, so I wanted to try it out. Needless to say, I bought it for three women in my family for stuffers for Christmas! I love it! It’s perfect for on-the-go or when you don’t want to make a mess using the liquid jewelry cleaner. It’s also less than $20!
- STURDY EARRING BACKS. I saw a commercial for these one day and decided to look them up on Amazon, and found some! These are AWESOME for heavy earrings, or just anyone who has stretched earring holes and don’t want them to sag when wearing earrings.
- INDOOR PLAY HOUSE. I really want to get Harlie a nice outdoor plastic playhouse for this spring/summer, but wanted her to have some kind of house now. So this was one of her Christmas gifts from Santa!
- BRAIN GAMES- CSI. I got this and #9 for my mom as some of her Christmas gifts since she was stuck in a boot from her ankle surgery right before Thanksgiving. She loved them and ordered more!
- BRAIN GAMES- PICTURE PUZZLES. Same as above.
- MICRONEEDLE ROLLER. Face rollers are all the rave right now, and for good reason. This one has teeny tiny needles all around it, and helps promote pore size reduction, fine line/wrinkle reduction, acne, and texture. I use it 1-2x per week at night before applying my serums and/or moisturizer so it penetrates much deeper!
- DETOX PILLS. I take 1-2 daily for gut health and to help promote natural detox.
- TRAVEL JEWELRY CASE. This was a huge hit when I posted this originally several months ago. This travel jewelry case is the perfect size and is under $30!
- FEATHER EXTENSIONS. Remember these?! I bought some last fall and have had SO many compliments on them. My hair dresser had to remove them when she redid my hair extensions, and I haven’t put a new set back in. But this is my reminder, and I think I’m going to do it today! They have tons of color options, including hot pink!
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TABLETS. I shared with you ladies back in the fall about how I started taking these daily to see if it would help with my acne that flared up months after I had Harlie, and wouldn’t go away no matter what I tried. You guys, these are the GAME CHANGER for skin and acne!!! I take 3-5 tablets per day, half an half morning and night. Within 10 days I noticed a huge difference in my skin and new acne! Since then, my skin has been sooo good. And all the benefits in general of ACV doesn’t hurt for the rest of my body.
- CLEAR REUSABLE POUCHES. These are great for snacks on the go!
- HARLIE PJ’S. If you follow me on Instagram Stories (@thedresscode_) you’ve probably seen me showing these jammies on Harlie. We now have them in THREE colors because they are pretty much the softest ever, and the best part? They are only $15.99! I want them in my size!
- KID’S PLAY STROLLER. Harlie is allll about babies. Changing babies, feeding babies, etc. So I thought adding a cute stroller to her collection would be a nice touch, and it was a hit! I will say it is a tad bit tall for her, it would be great for 3-5 year olds!
- PLAY UNIT WITH CHANGING PAD. This was part of her birthday gift, and it’s a win! Perfect height. Under $60!
- STRIPE SUNDRESS. When I made my list for this post, I went ahead and added the royal blue color to my cart to go along with the yellow one I got in recently! So yeah, I love this flirty dress.
- TRAVEL LED HAND MIRROR. Fun fact- I am a picker. Not proud of it, but if I ever have a blemish or random hair, I HAVE to get it. So this little handy LEM mirror that I keep in my purse is perfect.
- STRING & BEAD TOY. Another great sensory toy for Harlie.
- WATER BEADS. I saw these on a mom blogger page, and wanted to let Harlie play with them. The whole dang family was impressed by them! These are sooo good for her age!
- STAPLE BLACK DRESS. Just as the title states, a simple casual black dress for spring and summer.
- STRAPLESS BIKINI. I just shared this kini earlier on Instagram. I want it in every color! I was very impressed with the quality and fit of this! It’s super bright and comes with removable straps.
- BAMBOO CLUTCH. I bought my natural colored one last summer when they were ALL over social media, so for this year I got the white color in. LOVEEE it!
- LACE & TRACE ACTIVITY SET. This is for Harlie to “sew” the animals. Great fine motor skills activity. Easily can be taken on the go!
- PLANNER STICKERS. Y’all know I’m a planner -aholic. If it’s not written in there, it doesn’t happen. I also love cute stickers, and these are some of the most unique ones I’ve come across.
- HERMES BRACELET DUPE. I bought a black one last summer, and compared it to my real one… IDENTICAL. So I just ordered a pretty yellow one for spring.
- STAPLE ROMPER. The softest, most comfortable romper to wear running errands, as a swim coverup, or under a jean jacket and cute booties. Totally ordering more colors ASAP!
There you have it! My top favorites from Amazon that I think you ladies will also love. Let me know which ones you get! Have a kickass weekend, and thanks for reading!!!