Thanksgiving is over, so we can officially put the Christmas playlist on repeat! This was the first year I put the tree and Christmas decor up before Thanksgiving and I’m not mad about it lol. I absolutely love this time of year and even more so since Harlie came along. I love to watch her stare at the tree and then tell me how pretty all the ornaments are (before taking at least 3-5 off per day haha).
I’m sharing a few items on my Wish List for Christmas this year in case you needed some ideas for yourself or someone else. Stay tuned for some Gift Guides coming to the blog soon! I’ll have separate ones for men, children, women, and then some for homebodies and more.
SHOP THE LOOK
1. This is the brand/style of my white booties I just did a post on. I love them so much, I want them in more colors, specifically this one!
2. I have heard all the rave about this scent, so I finally sampled some out of the magazine and… OMG! I seriously need this in my life. It smells amazing!
3. Every Naked palette that Urban Decay comes out with is beautiful, and this one no less. These colors are perfect for the winter.
4. I love all things Tatcha, and have used both the mist & the mask and LOVED both of them. This set saves you over $40!
5. I’m a mom. So that means I will find any trick to help make dinner easier, and I want one of these!
6. I’m sure you have seen these two ladies on social media, with their super accurate #momtruths. They came out with a book!
When you’ve got your tree decked, and the best gifts, you can’t wrap them and place them under the tree with some wrapping paper everyone else is going to have. I found some super cute wrapping paper for my festive ladies!
Did you Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday shop? I have about 75% of my shopping done!