Today I’m sharing my top ten picks from Sephora between hair, skin, makeup, and more! If you have any questions about any of these products, please feel free to comment below and I can answer for you!
1. FARSALI ELIXIR OIL. I bought the item a couple years ago after seeing several YouTuber’s I followed on Instagram using it. They all talked very highly of it, so I gave it a try. Results? I’m hooked. I’m actually ready to restock now. I use it as a moisturizer, or on my beauty blender to blend out my concealer so it doesn’t look cakey.
2. PETER THOMAS ROTH / PEEL PADS. I picked these up about 3 weeks ago when my skin was still going mayhem. I have dry skin, so I knew these “daily” peel pads would be a 2-3x a week product for me. I really like these because there is no mess of a regular cream or liquid peel, and you can just toss when done.
3. BETTER THAN SEX MASCARA. If you’ve read any of my beauty posts where I talked about mascara, you probably remember me talking about my love for the L’Oreal Voluminous mascara. I have tried SO many different mascaras, I always went back to this one. However, I gave this Better than Sex one a try, and I have to say I like it! I still can’t decide if I like it equally or more.
4. MOROCCANOIL HAIR MASK. We all know my super dry hair needs some mask love here and there. I have went through at least 4 of these and bought my mom some for Christmas last year. It really helps restore moisture. I typically leave it in at least 30 minutes.
5. CUTICLE OIL. As stated above everything on me is dry. Including my cuticles, even 24 hours after I get my nails done. So I like to keep some cuticle oil in my bag. It’s not messy or greasy.
6. DRY SHAMPOO. I think nowadays even non-mama’s are using dry shampoo on the regular. Ever since this stuff came out I’ve been so happy. I can go one more day without washing!
7. LORAC PRO PALETTE. I have had this palette for about 2 years now. It’s about time to retire it as my favorite colors are almost used up. I love it because it has the perfect mix of matte and shimmer colors.
8. NARS CREAMY CONCEALER. Hands down, the best concealer. I have tried others, and immediately took them back. I use the shade “vanilla”. Remember to always go one shade lighter than your skin tone in your concealer shade.
9. TATCHA SKIN MIST. This spray became popular when Kylie Jenner’s makeup artist was seen using it on her. It’s great to give the skin a nice, dewy glow without making your makeup run in a few hours.
10. MURAD RETINOL SERUM. This was another purchase I made when my skin started acting up. I can’t pin point which product has made the biggest difference, but I do know between this and the peel pads (above) have helped my skin to renew itself quicker which helps my blemishes not last as long. Thumbs up for that!
11. PETER ROTH MOISTURIZER. This was a recent purchase as my last moisturizer ran out and I’ve been really wanting to try out new products. I rate this an A! I love that it has hyaluronic acid in it for the extra hydration!
12. LAURA MERCIER SETTING POWDER. The #1 setting/finishing powder of all time. Nothing else needed to say!
What are your top beauty favs?