Oh how I love me some good ol’ stocking stuffers! Sometimes I love these little side items the best over the big gifts!
I’ve got so many great options for both guys and girls in your lives you need some stuffing ideas for.
FOR THE LADIES
1. Favorite Magazine(s). Easy to grab, and always a hit over the holidays since everyone has more down time to read a trash mag or two.
2. Mints/Gum. Every lady could always use some mints on hand in their handbag.
3. Makeup Sponges. So I tried out the Beauty Blender when it first came out and then tried some off brands. My conclusion? They’re the same. Don’t waste your money ($18!) on a sponge that they will have to toss regardless after so many uses. I love the 2pk at Target, or these Ulta brand ones.
4. Mascara. Stocking stuffers are the perfect opportunity to try out new beauty products, and everyone loves a new mascara to try. I’m giving the Better than Sex mascara another shot, but I typically always revert back to my one love- L’Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black. We’ll see..
5. Sheet Masks. I freaking LOVE sheet masks. They range average prices of $4-25.00 per single use mask. These are awesome ways to try out a new brand or specific ingredients in a mask without having to commit to a $60+ tub of product. Sephora has their own line of sheet masks, but THIS is a hot ticket item among mask lovers!
6. Scrunchies! I love that these are making a come back, but I mainly love them to sleep in. Since I started getting SoCal fusion extensions about a year ago, my hair is super long and thick and alllllll over the place at night time. I never ever use to sleep with my hair pulled up but I had to once my hair kept getting in the way and half smothering Harlie lol. These don’t damage your hair and are super comfy to wear!
7. Travel size hair product. Ouai is a big brand name in the hair world right now. Jen Adkin, celeb stylist, created this hair line and it was flying off shelves. You could also gift my all time fav- Big Sexy Powder Play for anyone you know loves volume.
8. BaubleBar earrings. Ill take one of everything on their site please! BaubleBar has some of the neatest, most unique fashion jewelry at prices you can get used to. They have great quality and are sure to make a statement!
9. Bath Bombs. If you don’t know what a bath bomb is by now, I feel sorry for you. (Jk, but really) I have always been a bath lover, and when Lush Cosmetics came to our local mall, I was hooked! Even Justin has stole a couple from me when he was feeling under the weather and wanted to take a hot bath. Although Lush is king of the bath bombs, they can get pricey, try THIS shop on Etsy.
10. Skincare Shot. I picked a couple of these up the other week while I was at Ulta, how cool are these!? They are packaged like a syringe and have some potent ampoules to give your skin a nice boost in hydration, brightening, etc depending on which shot you get. Use these after you cleanse your skin and don’t have anywhere to go so they can soak in without makeup added on top (best at night).
11. Travel Size Mud Mask. If you or the girlie you’re buying for isn’t a fan of the sheet masks, try a travel size one or two of her fav brand of mud masks. Or give her a totally new one to try, I don’t know of any girl who would be upset she got some new masks to use!
12. Refills. Razor, Clarisonic, Microneedle heads get expensive throughout the year. Why not stock them up on these during Christmas to help their stock pile for the next year!
13. Lip Scrub. My lips, skin, hair all stay so dry all year long. But as like most others, winter time is the worst. I love using a scrub made specifically for my lips 1-2x a week then caking on my favorite chapstick & Farsali oil before I go to bed to help revive them. I have the MAC one pictured, but THESE are great too.
14. Nail Polish. I am absolutely terrible at painting my own (and recently found out others AKA Harlie’s too😩) nails and/or toe nails BUT most girls are great at it. So grab a color or two you think would look great on her and throw it in her stocking.
15. Dry Shampoo. I’d like to thank sweet baby Jesus for the person responsible for creating one of the best beauty products on the planet- dry shampoo. I used this stuff about once a week pre-baby days, but now? Well… I’d be a little embarrassed if I told you how much I use dry shampoo nowadays 😂. It also has to do with these dang extensions that take like 12 hours to wash, dry, and style. #momlife
FOR THE GUYS
1. New shower gel/soap they haven’t tried. Try THIS one to impress him!
2. Protein bars.
3. Shaving items, or a cool KIT.
4. Sugarfina Candy.
5. Starbucks or fav coffee shop giftcard.
6. Vitamins. Guys don’t typically pick these things up themselves, but give the gift of healthy!
7. Phone case/card holder. Try a nice leather option like THIS.
9. Boxers/Briefs. They can never have too many, and honestly are probably in need.
10. Chapstick. Get them a manly kind like THIS one.
11. Socks. You can get some classics for everyday, and some NICE ones.
What are your favorite stocking stuffer items? Are you done shopping yet?