SHOP THE LOOK
So for those of you that read my blog that don’t live in North Georgia/Atlanta, we got SNOW this weekend! And not just a dusting, we actually got about 4″ in Oakwood! Justin and I were talking that we could not remember the last time it snowed BEFORE Christmas. We typically don’t get that cold of weather or snow until mid-February, but we’re not complaining.
We bundled Harlie up and got her out in it to play (see my Instagram for pictures) Saturday around lunch. She wasn’t so sure of it at first, but Justin put her on his make-shift sled and she was all for it! I’m hoping this is a look into the rest of the winter, and we will be getting more of this weekend’s winter wonderland.
So onto the topic. Holiday dresses are so fun. You get to find that perfect cocktail dress or that one of a kind jumpsuit for the New Year’s Eve party you’re heading to in a few short weeks. I grabbed this shiny, burgundy dress for less than $40 and love how it fits. Since I’ve became a mom, I prefer my dresses not to be skin tight, even if I’m going for the “fitted” look. I’ve got plenty of room to move in this without showing anything I’d prefer not to. Although we have no plans set for NYE yet, I’m hoping to find a super fun outfit just in case.
1. CHARLOTTE RUSSE. At $26, this dress is a steal for your holiday party!
2. ASOS Off-the-Shoulder. I’m crushing over this crimson red lace detailed dress!
3. SHEIN. One word…Classic.
4. DRESS THE POPULATION. This is my splurge option, but man is it awesome!
5. MARINA, Ombre Gown. If you’re in the market for an affordable formal dress, this is it!
6. SHEIN. Velvet is such a hit this season, and coming in under $20 I say this dress is a yes!