Well.. it’s time! I’ve been knit-picking at my website for quite a while now, and I think it’s safe to say I’m done!
I’ve been back and fourth with starting a fashion and lifestyle blog for over a year now, and I finally told myself if you never actually sit down and try it, you’ll regret it. So here we are! My goal for The Dress Code isn’t to just post pretty pictures and hope to get a bunch of likes. I truly want my topics inspire you, find you some amazing deals, and give some great advise on tips and tricks I’ve been through in my life. I’m always looking for inspiration myself as well as life hacks to make my family’s life a little bit easier. I’ll be covering a mix of fashion finds, baby tips (as I myself learn them), workouts I’ve found that work best, travel adventures, and all things beauty.
A few things about Randi…
1. I have a 4.5 month old daughter, Harlie Brooke. I hope to give her a baby brother in a few years.
2. Justin and I have been together a total of over 12 years! I was 2 months shy of 16 when we started dating.
3. I have been a professional makeup + hair artist for over 7 years now, and successfully owned a small beauty company that travels Georgia doing weddings, commercials, etc. I am also a Licensed Medical Esthetician.
4. I’ve been to 6 countries so far. I hope to step foot on at least 20 in my lifetime.
5. I love anything crafty. I have a few scrapbooks I’ve made from scratch over the years, and can’t wait to build one for each of my children as they grow and go through school.
What are some topics you would like to see me cover?