This year is going to be a little more special for our family since it will be my husband’s first Father’s Day and my dad’s first Father’s Day as a PawPaw! I obviously can’t say what I’ll be getting hubby since he may read this, but I can give you guys some ideas for each type of dad out there.
Men sometimes can be extremely hard to buy for. They aren’t really into the sentimental items like women are. Justin kept asking me if I had something in mind for Mother’s Day and I told him no, that I just wanted something from him and Harlie that was from the heart. It could be a note he wrote and put her hand print on it, or he could buy me something that he felt was more than just another purse. Of course in a couple years, Harlie can help him pick something out for me and same for him, but for now she can just look cute and that’s all I need. He ended up custom making me a ring that has her birthstone and name engraved, and an additional area for baby #2 down the road with a diamond in it’s place for now. I absolutely love it and know he put a lot of thought into.
So enough with my rambling, below are some unique ideas for your dads out there! [click to shop any items]
-THE COOKING DAD
1. Meat Monogrammer: Dad can claim his grilling masterpieces with this tool!
2. Beer Making Kit: now he can show off some different set of kitchen skills.
-THE TECH SAVVY DAD
1. FitBit Flex: a sleek fitness and lifestyle tracker.
2. iPhone & Watch Dock: this cool charging station is for both his iPhone and Apple Watch!
-THE OUTDOORSMAN DAD
1. Spot Gen3 GPS Tracker: never will dad get lost again with this fancy GPS device.
2. Klymit Static Sleeping Pad: perfect for camping in comfort.
-THE ATHLETIC DAD
1. Mission Enduracool Towel: instantly cools and absorbs sweat! Available in 10 colors.
2. Zepp Golf Swing Analyzer: super neat gadget for the golf dads.
I hope these ideas help some, and that you truly enjoy family time this upcoming Father’s Day!
What are you getting your dad?